Everyone’s real estate goals are different.
At Position Property, we create a tailored plan and strategy catered to you.
We bring a concierge level of service and unparalleled value.
“It would be an honor to help you find your dream home.”
Holly has lived and worked in The Woodlands for over 20 years and has deep knowledge of the surrounding cities and counties. More than that, she has been a vital contributor to area churches, schools, communities, and businesses. Holly’s benevolent nature and deep ties to the community have also made her a highly-sought-after philanthropic tactician. Plainly said, Holly’s deep connection with the region brings a level of familiarity and expertise that is hard to match.
Holly earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology from the University of Nebraska and worked in the highly competitive field of Pharmaceutical Sales. It was here that she learned vital negotiating skills and key insights to advocate for her clients. Later, as a dedicated wife, mother, and highly active community organizer, Holly honed her ability to work smarter, with intentionality and preparedness. Holly also possesses a unique ability to “bring the calm” via her caring and altruistic nature—a skillset that is treasured in an oftentimes stressful process.
She’s also a bit of a thrill-seeker including skydiving and scuba diving (with sharks!). Holly brings excellence and service to your home-buying experience at a level you have come to expect from Position Property Group.
Practical How-To’s for Buying a Home
- Closer to work to cut down on commute
- Closer to kids’ schools
- Near walking paths/parks
- Noise tolerance—busy streets, flight path, secluded
- Close to amenities that are important to you—Grocery store or golf course
- The view
What is the primary function of your home:
- Raise kids
- Look after elderly parents—does it need to be one-story?
- Downsize and retire
- Property ownership is one of the least-risky investments to building equity and ROI
- Expand your investment portfolio
- Purchase rental property
What’s on your wishlist?
- A large lot for play, entertaining, gardening, swimming
- Chef’s kitchen
- Tons of closets
- Latest technology
- Energy efficient
- Architectural style
Budget considerations beyond the mortgage:
- Property taxes
- Utility costs
- Association fees
- New furniture needs
Practical How-To’s for Selling a Home
- Read the room—or more accurately the neighborhood. What is the market data on recently sold homes of similar size, features, and year built?
- Be strategic with remodels! Statistics show that kitchen and master bath remodels can give up to 80% return on your investment.
- Price accurately. Padding the price to negotiate later often backfires. It’s better to be in a bidding war, than outpricing potential buyers.
The state of your home:
We bring a professional stager and organizer to your home. This service is available to you for 2 hours to either help you organize, stage, or both. In the meantime, there are a lot of things you can do to jumpstart the process.
- De-clutter. Seriously de-clutter. Buyers can’t picture themselves in the home if it’s filled with your personality.
- Deep clean. Buyers want to see a well-taken-care-of, bright, clean, and fresh-smelling house. Hit them with all of the senses.
- Fix the flaws. It makes sense to take care of any repairs that will help you attain top dollar for your home.
Buying a Home
Selling a Home
Position Property Group focuses on real estate and does not offer services in insurance, financial planning, or other institutions that our clients regularly utilize as part of their financial portfolio. However, for your convenience, we have provided a quick link to a separate entity. To maintain a similar level of care that Position Property Group has provided our clients, we would like to provide the resource to a company, owned and operated by Danny and Cary, with continuity of customer service that improves our clients’ opportunities.
Connect With Us
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION. LET’S CONNECT VIRTUALLY OR IN PERSON.
The Holly Flaskamp Foundation
“I seek out ways to connect with people and give back to the community that I love so deeply. Therefore, I tithe 10% of my commission to the charity of choice of my clients. This donation goes under your name, to your charity, from me.”